Saturday, May 26, 2007

When it reaches sat , i would be thinking .
" woo , late night , more time on com "
or
" wah sianz . sat again ? boredzzz "

hahs , zhu nao's my saviour .
i have been hoping like crazy for people to spend the afternoon with .

Decided then . me , terence , hong kiat , zong qin , donovan, zhu nao , jia ni and felicia
went over to her hse to make ck's board .
The cat has been a topic for all of us .

Oh yeah , slacking time .
spending sat afternoon with friends is totally agreeable with me
how wonderful can that be .

And terence shouted ' AH! ' behind me
when i went to open the storeroom .
what a old trick .
and he's a friendster noob .

im so glad that fate allowed me to be part of 1E'05
that group of friends ,
making it worthwhile to live everyday happily ,
the bond between us strengthen .
As the saying goes , ' Absence makes the heart fonder ' .
indeed so .
gossips , fun , laughter , thoughts etc .
These are something , for me ,
that only friends can provide .

Im going to type in Perfect english for my posts .
easier to read what.
if not no one comes to my blog .
T.T

F - Family
R - Respect
I - Inselfish
E - Endless support
N - Never not there
D - Determined to help
S - Selfless

there's a million words to describe friends.
and i will try and replace the I .
is there even such a word ? =P

No comments: